The majority of our students have received scholarships or financial assistance
The School of Engineering and the GGE department at Ole Miss are committed to attracting high caliber students to their program.
- The Academic Common Market is a very generous scholarship program for students majoring in Geological Engineering. The Academic Common Market (ACM) is a cooperative agreement for sharing educational programs and facilities, allowing residents of a participating state to pursue academic degree programs not offered in their home states without having to pay out-of-state tuition charges. The Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) coordinates the activities of the Academic Common Market for the twelve participating states, which include Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Scholarships available for Mississippi residents (MTAG)
- C.D. King Memorial Scholarship (upperclassmen and graduate students)
- Blackledge Scholarship (upperclassmen and graduate students)
- B. Beckman Society of Women Engineers Scholarship
- J.G. Douglas Scholarship (upperclassmen and graduate students)
- Department and Field Camp scholarships
Smaller scholarships are available for some course expenses and lab fees, student research and projects. For these, please inquire at the GGE office
Academic Common Market coordinator
UM Department of Financial Aid